ANGEL OF MERCY NOMINATION
ANGEL OF MERCY AWARD NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
NAANA’s Prestigious Nursing Award Nominations Due July 31, 2018
Criteria for Nomination
- Nominees must be Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Registered Nurses (RN), Advanced Practice Nurses (APN), Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) or Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing (PhD)
- The nominee should be involved in clinical practice, leadership, research and/or health education related to the Arab American community.
- In a 2-3 pages statement (12 font) please address why the Arab American nurse deserves recognition. Please tell us:
- How has he/she made a significant impact on patient care and/or the nursing profession?
- In a clearly illustrated scenario, how has he/she demonstrated excellence in nursing?
- How has he/she demonstrated commitment and dedication to:
- Influencing change in nursing?
- Improving health care?
- The Arab American community?
- Has his/her work led to processes that will remain in place over time? If so, please elaborate.
- Attach a current resume.
- Nomination form (attached)
Submit all documents to email@example.com
The Angel of Mercy awards are presented annually at the Angel of Mercy Dinner in October. The winner must attend the ceremony. Recipients will be notified in August.